Our clients use us for
- talent acquisition
- talent assessment
- talent development
Details of these services are as provided below. In addition, case studies of our work in action are available from our Resources page.
Clients who wish to work with us alongside direct recruitment channels or other agencies opt for our Standard Service.
This is a ‘no placement, no fee’ service.
Where clients employ us on an exclusive/sole agency basis, we offer a reduced fee.
Clients typically use our Premium Service for ‘Head of’ and ‘Director of’ vacancies. the service is offered on a retained basis. Clients select from a menu of services comprising:
- our standard recruitment service
- candidate assessments and ability tests for the final stage
- executive coaching for the successful candidate, providing the employer with support to ensure effective on-boarding
What our clients say about our talent acquisition services
In exit surveys, our clients report that they find us:
- ‘trusted advisers’
- ‘straightforward to deal with’
Clients use our talent assessment and ability tests either (a) independently or (b) as part of a recruitment package.
- candidate reports (including commentary on areas to probe at interview)
- written and oral feedback from an occupational psychologist to the candidate
The service is designed to match assessment data to the employer’s values and so provide an estimation of the candidate’s potential performance in the target areas.
And, yes, the fee for assessment service does include all administration: our clients don’t suddenly discover nasty add-ons at invoice stage!
Tools used in our assessment service include: 16PF; Dimensions (Talent Q); EQ-I; Firo-B; Hogan Personality Inventory; Hogan Development Survey; MBT16; NEO PI-R; OPQ (SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire); Watson Glaser; and Wave (Saville Consulting).
The aim of our talent development service is to nurture each individual’s strengths to help them achieve their goals. To this end, we provide coaching and leadership development based on a positive, humanistic, approach.
Typical goals include:
- Successful on-boarding and transition into a new role and working for a new employer
- Succeeding in competency interviews and assessments
- Achieving a career change
- Developing confidence
- Handling redundancy and restructuring
- Clarifying career direction and realising ambition
All potential coachees are offered a free 1/2 hour conversation with our coach before making any commitment to a coaching package.
To discuss any of our services further, please contact us via the telephone number or email address above.