Our clients use us for
- talent acquisition
- talent assessment
- talent development
Details of these services are provided below. In addition, case studies of our work in action are available from our Resources page.
Our clients access our recruitment services through two packages — (A) Contingency and (B) Retained to Search.
Clients who wish to work with us alongside direct recruitment channels or other agencies opt for our Contingency Service.
This is a ‘no placement, no fee’ service.
Where clients employ us on an exclusive/sole agency basis, we offer a reduced fee.
Retained to Search Service
Clients typically use our Retained to Search Service for ‘Head of’ and ‘Director of’ vacancies and for hard to fill specialist roles, which demand a headhunting approach.
Alongside the benefits of provision of dedicated research time, our Clients can select from a menu of additional services, including
- bespoke competency-based candidate screening
- candidate assessments and ability tests
- executive coaching for the successful candidate, providing the employer with support to ensure effective on-boarding
In addition to our agency services we offer consultancy designed to help HR and in-house recruitment teams to:
- Define a role (and generate a brief)
- Attract candidates
- Provide great candidate experience during the recruitment process
- Ensure successful on-boarding
- Ensure successful induction
What our clients say about our talent acquisition services
In exit surveys, our clients report that they find us:
- ‘trusted advisers’
- ‘straightforward to deal with’
Clients use our talent assessment and ability tests either independently or as part of a recruitment package.
- candidate reports (including commentary on areas to probe at interview)
- written and oral feedback from an occupational psychologist to the candidate
The service is designed to match assessment data to the employer’s values and so provide an estimation of the candidate’s potential performance in the target areas.
And, yes, the fee for assessment service does include all administration: our clients don’t suddenly discover nasty add-ons at invoice stage!
Tools used in our assessment service include: 16PF; Dimensions (Talent Q); EQ-I; Firo-B; Hogan Personality Inventory; Hogan Development Survey; MBT16; NEO PI-R; OPQ (SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire); Watson Glaser; and Wave (Saville Consulting).
The aim of our talent development service is to nurture each individual’s strengths to help them achieve their goals. To this end, we provide coaching and leadership development based on a positive, humanistic, approach.
Typical goals include:
- Successful on-boarding and transition into a new role and working for a new employer
- Succeeding in competency interviews and assessments
- Achieving a career change
- Developing confidence
- Handling redundancy and restructuring
- Clarifying career direction and realising ambition
- Presentation training
To discuss any of our services further, please contact us via the telephone number or email address above.