Anthony Haynes writes: We don’t like corporate ‘push’ blogs, where companies just send out bla’ about themselves. Life’s too short — it’s better to see a blog as a contribution to a conversation.
We welcome proposals for guest posts. And we’re also open to invitations to write guest posts ourselves for other blogs.
To propose a post to us, please:
- familiarise yourself with the themes and tone of this blog
- outline the story you wish to tell
- explain briefly why it’s of interest
- let us know about yourself, especially:
- your credentials to write the piece (e.g, your affiliation) and
- your social media presence (e.g., the address of your own blog).
To read guest posts, use the search box to search for ‘guest post’.
Resources for guest bloggers
The following are resources to help with writing blog posts.